Saturday, 2 March 2013

Telford Tigers 4 - 2 Bracknell Bees

I've worked late 4 out of 5 days this week and had meetings on 3 of them - the meeting with the architects designing the new community centre on Wednesday started at 6pm and I didn't finish work until 5:30!  That means I haven't spent much time with my poor family this week so this evening we went to watch Telford Tigers play Bracknell Bees.

We went to watch the first game of the 2011-12 season (my first ever ice hockey game) last year and saw a 7-0 loss.  This time we were treated to a hard won 4-2 victory for the Tigers and they played brilliantly.  One of my colleagues is a bit of an ice hockey aficionado and apparently Bracknell Bees are a good team so we must have been lucky charms!


If you're looking for an exciting evening I would definitely recommend going to watch Telford Tigers.  Especially if you have kids.