The priorities I set out in my election leaflet were:
- Secure regeneration for Brookside that has been promised for years but not delivered
- Prevent inappropriate housing development on the green next to Windmill School by having it registered as a Village Green
- Encourage more participation in local voluntary groups such as Brookside Scouts and Brookside Improvement Group
- Tackle crime and anti-social behaviour by controlling access to alleyways and "rat runs" and giving more support to Neighbourhood Watch schemes
- More effort from Police and Council to deal with dangerous drivers on Brookside Avenue
- Council information should be published at Brookside Community Centre as well as the Council Offices in Stirchley
I will start working on these priorities after I officially take my seat on May 9th.